BoSS ZONE1 fibreglass towers … The Industry standard in non-conductive, non-corrosive, non-sparking and non-oxidising access towers.
Designed for use in hazardous environments, Zone 1 is the answer for those working at height on specialised applications and challenging job sites such as rail maintenance, oil refineries and platforms and the aviation industry, as well as general electrical installations.
Manufactured to conform fully to BS EN 1004, BoSS Zone 1 towers have become the benchmark for all GRP access towers which is why they have been adopted as the system of choice by hire companies and utility industries worldwide.
- Manufactured from Glass Reinforced Polymer which is non-conductive, non-sparking, non-corrosive and non-oxidising.
- Colour coded claws ensure the braces are easy to identify.
- Improved frame design enables quick assembly.
- Frame collar encapsulates the GRP tube to eliminate accidental damage during assembly and transportation.
- Frame interlocking clip is retained in the collar, thereby reducing wear and tear.
- 30kg side loading as required by EN1004.
- Maximum platform safe working load of 220kg.
- Available in 1.8m and 2.5m lengths.