Ideal for overcoming obstacles such as porches, garages or stairways, the BoSS Compact End Cantilever frame system can be used to convert a double-width access tower, providing an additional platform area of up to 0.75m.
This system is lightweight to allow easier handling and features a step-through frame that provides a multi-level walk through structure. Sturdy stabilisers with interlocking clips improve the overall stability and a link brace system also prevents frame separation for added safety.
- Made from high-grade construction aluminium
- Step-Through frame provides a multi-level walk through structure
- Sturdy stabilisers with interlocking clips improve the overall stability of the towers
- Colour coded claws ensure braces are easily identifiable
- Link brace system prevents frame separation for added safety
- Integrated ladder with anti-slip rungs
- Constructed using standard BoSS components
- Available up to platform heights of 6.2m and lengths of 2.5m
Need training on this product? Click Here